Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Pincushion Cuff

I was inspired to have a go at making this pincushion cuff after reading about Cassandra's beautiful cuffs on her blog.
This one is just for me and I went a bit mad with the embellishments but I like it and I think it looks too pretty to use so I can either use it or look at it!!
I have never made one before and don't think it looks too amateurish.

9 comments:

SharDon Exclusives said...

What a lovely bracelet!!! I haven't made one yet but your beautiful creation makes me ask "WHY". You have gotten me in the mood to do something different than just beading. There are not too many embellishments, just perfectly designed.
Sharon

Becs said...

It's beautiful Barbara! Love all the lace and buttons...Becs

Terri Gordon said...

Barbara, your pincushion cuff is beautiful, too beautiful to put pins in it. Love it.

Cassandra said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing. :) Cassandra

martha brown said...

This is beautiful! Not amateurish in any way!!!

Jan said...

It so reminds me of garters that I made AGES ago for going to the Prom. LOVE YOURS and NO, it's not amatuerish..it's divine!

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

This is truly breathtaking! I think you should most definitely wear it - it's a beauty! xo

Lynn said...

Stunning!!!!!! I keep meaning to make a cuff too, and I will one of these days, yours is truly inspiring :)

kiwicarole said...

Wow, this certainly doesn't look amateurish!! I hope you have been wearing it!!
:D carole