Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Marie-Antoinette Ready To Leave for USA














I have now finalised my artwork for the forthcoming Stampington magazine "Marie Antoinette" and am sending my paper bag book off next week for consideration regarding publishing in this new journal.

Here is a picture of the front of the book and the identification tag I have made which has to be attached to the artwork. Fingers crossed that they like my work. I am very excited about this!

6 comments:

Viola said...

Another gorgeous work! Looks fabulous! Love it. Have a wonderful sunday, Barbara! :o)

MARGARET FIELD said...

stunning pieces of work

Lilla said...

aloha
I also sent in some Marie work. Have not heard yet. Love what you created, aloha Lilla

Nita Jo said...

Best wishes... how could they not like it. Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning I am entering too! Thank you for comment on my tag!

Vie Chaotique said...

Just lovely. I am sure your piece will do well.