Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Yes, Another Brown Digital Collage!



Still browny toned I'm afraid - I love browns - you would never guess would you? It didn't start off brown - I started with a photo we took of some brilliant lime green euphorbias at Powis Castle, Welshpool last weekend and then added vintage script and music texture layers and the blending modes turned it this lovely colour. I then added a vintage image layer and collaged it all together.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I LOVE this. I love browns too, but can never get them looking this good! Fantastic work.

SharDon Exclusives said...

WOW! This one is absolutely gorgeous.