Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Memories of Devon & Cornwall

Here are a few of the MANY photos we have taken of beautiful places on our journey through Devon and North Cornwall.  I will be thinking of these when I am back at my office desk next week!


Cotehele, Devon - Valley Garden & Dovecote:-


Port Isaac, Cornwall - view from our cottage:-


The Old Post Office, Tintagel:-


Beere Ferrers, Devon:-


More photos when the rest have been downloaded!

6 comments:

Booklinks said...

Hi Barbara
What a beautiful pictures! It looks a bit like I'm on holiday. The view from the cottage is breathtaking!!! I am very curious about the other pictures
Have a wonderful weekend,
Suzanne

Terri said...

Oh, you are so lucky! What beauty you are seeing. I hope your trip is relaxing and refreshing.
Hugs,
Terri

~*~Patty said...

ooo how gorgeous, this a place I dream of visiting one day, thank you for sharing the photos!

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today. Lovely pictures. I used to live in Cornwall and have bouts of homesickness. I live in Texas now.
Ann
Cozy In Texas

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness, Barbara -- how gorgeous! It's just breathtaking. What beautiful, sunny skies you had! Your photography is gorgeous! That is my idea of a vacation!

eyanharve said...

unique information and thanks for sharing useful blog.
- St Austell