Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Photoshopping & A Freebie Texture

Just fancied doing a quick altered photo this morning, when I should have been houseworking!  As well as the photo, I used a texture from a photo taken at Hidcote Manor Garden last year, together with a script brush I had.  I used lots of different layers and blending modes and then finished with one of Christina Renee's beautiful glass plate negatives and this is the result.


Here is a freebie for anyone digitally minded - the texture that I mentioned above - please feel free to use it in your work and I would love to see what you do with it.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Yay now I can see you Barbara! I used Firefox. I love the top photo you altered! And I love the collage sheet you have in your Etsy store with the rose garland on it. That is beautiful. Ok, going to look at more of your blog. :-)

Anne Lorys said...

Thank you for the texture, I will surely use it!

I love your altered image! :-)

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Anne