Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Updating My Etsy Shop

I have been neglecting my poor old Etsy shop for a while now and have just transferred a few items over from my other shop for the moment, which haven't been seeen on Etsy before.  As well as some of my best selling collage sheets, here are a couple of the updated items that have gone on today:-


A couple of project inspiration packs


 A pretty lace grab bag 


Please pop over to my Etsy shop and have a browse around. Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hi, I'm doing the erosion bundle project too. I love your blog. Your work is so pretty.

Unknown said...

Hi Barbara! Very nice all things!!

Lynn B said...

Love your blog, very pretty!