Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Featured In Another Etsy Treasury!

For years I have been fascinated by Marie-Antoinette, the French Revolution and that period generally.  I used to belong to a Marie-Antoinette Art Group a couple of years back and made many items relating to this historical personage and, in fact, was published in 2 M-A themed publications (links in my Left hand sidebar).

Whilst I still have an interest in the period generally, I have now left the group and my focus is now in other areas but I still have lots of M-A inspired goodies, so what to do with them now?  I thought I would put together a Marie-Antoinette inspiration kit to put up for sale in my Etsy shop and it just grew and grew!  I put it on last night and this morning have been featured in a new "Let Them Eat Cake" Treasury, thanks Lauralee!

2 comments:

Shane Pollard said...

Such a delicious bundle of Marie Antoinette inspiration - how can you bare to part with them?
I would love to snatch them up but I've just had a big spend so my cheque book and credit cards must stay in the drawer!!!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods Barbara
Thinking of you and wishing you well
hugs
Shane x

Charlene said...

I found you while out blog hopping today. All the pretty things to look at brightened my day. THANK YOU! Charlene