Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

More Christmas Tags




I love making tags and here are two new Christmassy ones. The one on the left has a snowy feel to it and is very vintage looking. I have treated the tag with a "snow" texture paste and also used it on the slide mount. I have also used some distress inked vintage music, vintage image, lace and embellishments. It has been finished with a mixture of fibres and two lovely little brass bells.

The tag on the right is a more traditional one and has been rubber stamped and collaged with some stitching as well. It is finished off with a wooden star embellishment painted white and some red satin ribbon.

1 comment:

Viola said...

How wonderful again, Barbara! So lovely tags!!