Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October Design Team Work

Mr V-B has now re-built our main computer and so I will start to catch up on my backlog!

Here are a couple of things for October using some of Cassandra's collage sheets - the digital postcard uses her Art Borders and Ephemera Sea & cream. The ATCs: the dark blue one comes from the Witch Hunt Backgrounds and is a grungy, rusty style and the dark green one is from her Vintage Backgrounds. I will try and do another couple if I can find enough time before the end of the month.

Stop by the store to see these sheets and more.




2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Oh wow these are great! I love the digital collage! WOW it is amazing, I would have never thought to put those sheets together, GREAT JOB!

Cassandra

Papier Creatif said...

Oh ... this is beaaauuuutiful. The bird, colors, really love this a lot.

{xoxo}

Juls~