Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

December Mind Wind Open Challenge

This is my entry for the December MWO blog challenge. We had to use the image provided (which was black and white) - I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with this as I was expecting a Christmassy-type challenge this month, so this image threw me completely! I played around with it in Photoshop and have changed the blending mode and added different elements and filter effects.

Voting starts tomorrow, 8th December, so if you would like to vote for me, please click the link and post your vote. Thank you. http://mind-wideopen.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

said...

Your Mind Wide Open submission is beautiful. I am so impressed with the texturing and color.

Abbie said...

I love this piece! the textures and colors are fabulous! I use Photoshop for almost all of my digital work as well. I love it! It is so easy to play and manipulate.
xoxo~
Abbie

Anonymous said...

I just adore your MWO challenge.
If you would ever like to trade ATC's...I would love to trade with you. Digitals are great! I look forward to more of your work.

Viola said...

Love your piece! :o)