Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Paper Whimsy Pay It Forward Project

Following on from the PW "Secret Sister" Swap previously mentioned, those people interested could make something from some of the goodies they received to pay it forward to another member of the swap. Names will only be swapped immediately prior to mailing in January. This is my piece:- an altered book cover using a few of the goodies I received.

4 comments:

Gale Blair said...

This is just lovely. So soft and delicious. Do you mind if I add this collage to the PaperWhimsy website for that collage sheet? I will most definitely credit you as the creator of this beautiful piece. Happy Holidays! Gale

Bunty said...

Hi Gale,

Thank you for the kind comment! I would be thrilled for you to feature this on your website for that collage sheet. I have e-mailed you separately about this.

Thanks again.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Just precious!

Viola said...

Looks so great, Barbara! Sending big hugs to you! :o)