Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Brrr.....!!!



This is apparently the coldest snap we have had for 28 years. We had some snow just before Christmas and now we have some more which arrived yesterday afternoon. We had further falls during the night and it is still trying to snow at the moment.

It is so quiet in the village - hardly any vehicles going past today - it is eerily silent. I am quite poorly in bed at the moment with the dreaded lurgy but Mr V-B donned his wellies this morning and took these pictures.

All I can say is that I am glad I am warm indoors!

4 comments:

Sea Witch said...

Love the photograph of the old gravestones and the church. Has such a "Sleepy Hollow" look to it. Stay warm. Sea Witch

Terri said...

That does look cold!
I hope you recover from the "lurgy" soon and have some good art time.

Anne Jagger said...

Beautiful pictures. Get well soon, love Anne x

Anonymous said...

Makes me shiver just looking at it, we haven’t been snow free since 23rd Dec
Keep yourself warm & get crafting!

Hugs Pam