Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

January Mind Wide Open Challenge



This month's challenge is to use this beautiful Valentine inspired image and the word prompt (to be used or not) is Heart.

Here is my entry. It is digitally altered and I have used elements from Christina Renee. The deadline for entries ends at midnight on 14th January so voting starts the following day. If you would like to vote for me, please click the link and post your vote. Thank you. http://mind-wideopen.blogspot.com/ fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a lovely Vintage look, luv the old key as an accent!

Terri said...

Gorgeous! I love how you layered it. What you did works perfect with the adorable image.