Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

20 Minutes A Day - Doesn't seem too difficult.....


Here is a great idea I stumbled upon when searching through the OWOH bloglist and this site was a favourite of one of the Magic Carpet Riders. The blog is Fiona's Marmalade Rose.

Fiona made a New Year's Resolution to try and spend at least 20 minutes every day sewing and members of the group are encouraged to do this or indulge in their own craft: some knitting, some sketching, some crochet etc. I checked with Fiona to see if mixed media/altered art and papercrafts could be included and this is apparently OK. I fully intend to give this a go as I spend far too much time either on the computer or planning and researching what I am going to make next rather than actually doing it.

We need lots of encouragement so please take a look. You can learn all about it by clicking on the 20 Minutes button on her sidebar (link above).

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, I'm just popping round to the other members of the 20 minuters to give them the opportunity to join in the Gift draw in our blog shop. It is partly down to the encouragement of MarmaladeRose that I am still really enjoying doing my 20 minutes of crafting every day and this is stocking the shelves in our shop. I hope you will pop over and join in the fun. The draw will be made on Mon 22nd Feb so this is the last week. If you choose to join in Good Luck. :-)
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Many thanks,
A x

Laurie said...

I love this idea! I want to join, too!

Thank you for your sweet note, Barbara. I will look forward to our new friendship!