Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Digital Collage



I had the urge to do a little Photoshopping after looking at some of the lovely collages created by members of the DJ Pettit Photo Manipulation Workshop. I was too late to sign up for this which I am really sorry about.

There are many layers and textures in this collage but I am happy with it.

7 comments:

Terri said...

This is lovely! It has such rich texture, I love all your colors and your image is perfect.

SharDon Exclusives said...

Gorgeous work! I love photoshop and use it daily but don't have the time to create such lovely work as yours always is.
Blessings and Happy Valentines Day!
Sharon

Jona Panesa said...

wow this is really gorgeous!!! great job!

Bryanna Lenan said...

This is just gorgeous! Great work!

Beadyjan said...

very vintage and delicious.
Please pop by my blog - I have blog candy up for grabs

Papier Creatif said...

Oh wow ... she is incredible! She would make a cool screen saver! Such beautiful artwork & talent.

You always do a fabulous job!

Where is that class at that you were talking about, is there a link? I'd love to learn more about layering/collage for my photography!

papiercreatif@yahoo.com

{xoxoxo}

Juls~

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Beautiful!!