Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tag Tuesday - Lace

This week's theme is Lace and as you know I love lace and use it most of the time in my projects.  I wanted to do something a little bit different this time and so went for a more sombre Victorian tone.


I used a piece of black lace over a manilla luggage tag.


To keep to the Victorian theme that was emerging, I used a piece of lovely black sequinned trim and a bead dongle that had come apart from a piece of bead fringing.  Just the job for my purpose!  


Top with a pretty image of a Victorian lady and a black satin rose and voila, one lace themed tag.
Pop over and enjoy all the other lovely tags on the  Tag Tuesday blog.



4 comments:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

It's beautiful, Barbara! I love the black and beige combined.
Wishing you a sunny day :-).
Hugs,
Julia

Claire said...

just gorgeous!!!

Linda Vincent said...

Love your different take on this theme....very special.
X

Laurie said...

This is GORGEOUS!!