Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tag Tuesday - Snow Sports & Games

I struggled a bit with this week's theme but am quite happy with the finished result.  The tag is made from a piece of distressed looking scrapbook paper and has a vintage image of skaters with brown ribbon photo corners, glittery fibre trim bottom and top and a lovely piece of sparkly beaded tulle at the top of the tag.  This is a very sparkly tag which doesn't come across in the photo.


Below is a close up of the pretty beaded tulle detail:-

3 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

That's a great image you chose...it really made me smile :-) I have to admit I didn't know what tulle was so I googled it and some gorgeous images came up! So I've learnt something today :-)

Shane Pollard said...

It looks wonderful Bunty!!
I would have struggled with the sporty theme too, but you've given it a lovely vintage look.
"Challenging" is good for us!!
hugs
Shane

April said...

This is such a detailed, lovely piece! Have you had snow in England? We've only just had our first few inches yesterday.