Copyright Notice


Please note that the artwork and photographs used in this blog belong to me and should not be reproduced or used without my permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tag Tuesday - Vintage

This week's theme is Vintage - my favourite! I used a recycled Next clothing tag which looked old and battered to start with and had some black printing showing through.  I  already had printed off a lovely image to use in another project but thought it would look good on this tag with a scrap of vintage lace hanging about on my desk.  I used some green lint/scrim which tones in with the image and added a pink velvet flower at the top, an old brooch (which has a stone missing but still looks ok I think),  two bits of broken coat tag chain and a rusty photo corner.


Pop over and have a look at all the other tags for this theme on the Tag Tuesday blog.

1 comment:

Shane Pollard said...

Beautiful image and texture - this is right up your alley Bunty!

Shane x